Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Felt like writing...

Hey everybody,

So just got done watching Little Fockers and I must say I wasn't impressed, but who really is with a third installment of any franchise, other then a few good examples, like Lord of the Rings: Return of the King, comes to mind. I just felt like writing about anything right now because well I need to get my mind off things and this felt like the right thing to do.

Thanks again to everybody whose been checking out my blog and who has become a follower I greatly appreciate it. It's been a great success in my eyes and I'm working on some new interesting posts right now that I hope to get out sometime within the next week or two. Mainly and I'm very excited to share it with you is my picks for the Top 10 Must See Movies this Summer, TK style of course. There are a lot of freaking movies to choose from and narrowing down the field to just 10 choices has been rather difficult, so I hope I do you guys right with my picks.

Other then that not a whole lot has been going on. I'm just counting the seconds down til Amanda gets home this Friday. We haven't seen each other in over 2 weeks and I'm going nuts without her home, so needless to say I'm very anxious for Friday to roll around. It's going to be a fantastic weekend and I could really use one.

Well anyways friends, hope everyone is having a good week so far, hard to believe it's almost Wednesday already, where does the time go? I'll be posting soon as always, so until then, thanks again everybody!

TK

No comments:

Post a Comment