Monday, March 21, 2011

My first takeout...

Hey everybody it's Tim. I'm back in the saddle again and quite frankly it feel goods to be writing on a blog again. I took some time off from my old blog tktidbits and decided that it was time to return with a brand new one. Friends and family would often encourage me to write again so that really pushed me to start doing this again and with a degree in journalism who could blame them ha!

So what's been going on with me? Well, I'm still going out with the love of my life Amanda, and we will be celebrating 20 months together in April, I love her with all of my heart!!! I'm still working at the Galaxy and have made some unbelievable friendships there. We all have a lot of fun and can cause a lot of chaos when we go out, you can believe that!

Something I'm really looking forward to in the foreseeable future other then my new blog is that I'm going on my first ever cruise this June with a huge group of people and it's going to be the time of my life, it's going to be something I'll always remember!!!

So for Tim's Takeout, it's pretty much just my take on things going on today in our crazy world. Feel free to leave comments on my postings and leave me suggestions on things you might want me to write about, I'm open to talking about anything and everything!!!

Can't wait to post some new exciting things soon...and for those who used to follow my TV show recaps and movie reviews, don't you worry, those aren't going anywhere!!! That's my passion and I'll be delivering some very very soon.

Happy to be back!!!

Tim

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you know who this isMarch 21, 2011 at 10:27 PM

    You need a baseball preview!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me guess lol, there will be one!!!

    ReplyDelete