Wednesday, May 11, 2011

TK's TV Chopping Block Round 1: FOX

Hello friends,

I woke up this morning to find out that FOX has cancelled not 1, but 5 of it's shows currently on the air including:

-HUMAN TARGET
-LIE TO ME
-THE CHICAGO CODE
-BREAKING IN
-TRAFFIC LIGHT

But out with the old in with the new they say, as FOX has picked up four new shows including:

-A new J.J. Abrams show called Alcatraz (hearing a lot of good things about)
-A Bones spin-off entitled The Finder
-A comedy show entitled The New Girl, starring Zooey Deschanel and Damon Wayans Jr.
-A second comedy show entitled I Hate My Teenage Daughter that stars Jaime Presley.

Sad to see those shows go? Excited to see these new ones this fall, sound off and let me know!

TK
-

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see The New Girl :) I love Damon Wayans Jr. Thanks for the update babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only one out of those that I enjoyed was "Traffic Light." It wasn't great, but I found it entertaining. I don't see any big losses, but I am glad to hear the CHUCK has been saved for another season.

    ReplyDelete