Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Happy Wednesday Everyone...

Just checking in to all my followers out there. Hope everyone had a nice day today, I sure did. Went to the mall with Amanda to finish shopping for the cruise and then had a nice relaxing evening watching the season finale of Modern Family and then catching the last 30 mins of Idol to see Scotty win, congrats to him. (still wish James Durbin would of won)

Already the middle of the week, where does the time go? I am really excited for this weekend to roll around, not sure why but I am. Working a lot and making money is good but it just takes me another day closer to my cruise with all the Chi-Town cruisers, I can't freaking wait!!! It's almost here!!!

Anyways, we'll be at work for like 10 hours tomorrow so no new postings I'm afraid but def keep checking back and take a look at the new poll question I got up, it concerns the movies of course.

Thanks guys for reading!

TK

No comments:

Post a Comment